Staffing Executive RHMR Salaried Professional Services
The Staffing Executive is a very unique role within RHI, combining the best of Robert Half Management Resources with access to our Salaried Professionals. Salaried Professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term assignments providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Staffing Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Client development
- Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our salaried professional services.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our salaried professionals.
- Salaried Professional development
- Recruit top local financial professionals, interview, and hire as salaried professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel and provide performance feedback.
- Placement activities
- Place well matched salaried employees to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the salaried professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with Salaried Professionals on assignment and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
- An Accounting/Finance degree is required. MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent selling, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, as well as numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Associated topics: agent, broker, call center, healthcare, insurance sales, life insurance sales, outside sales, sales professional, sales representative, sell